Trackline Magnetic Surveys:
- NCEI Trackline Database
- NOAA's Geophysics Trackline Data includes both marine and airborne magnetic surveys.
- Swarm is a European Space Agency mission for geomagnetic research. A launch blog is available!
- CHAllenging Minisatellite Payload is a German small satellite mission for geoscientific and atmospheric research and applications managed by GFZ
- Ørsted, SAC-C, and Magsat
- Satellite data from the Ørsted Science Data Centre
- Defense Meteorological Satellite Program
- World Data Centre for Geomagnetism, Edinburgh
- Holds the Geomagnetic Data Master Catalogue, containing digital minute and hourly mean data
- WDC for Geomagnetism, Copenhagen
- The World Data Center for Geomagnetism housed by the Atmosphere Space Research Division of the Danish Meteorological Institute in Copenhagen
- The International Real-time Magnetic Observatory Network is a global network of observatories monitoring the Earth's magnetic field
- SuperMAG is a worldwide collaboration of organizations and national agencies that currently operate more than 300 ground based magnetometers.
- NCEI Crowdmag Mobile App
- A smart phone application developed by NCEI that uses the magnetometer in cell phones to create mobile magnetic observatories.
- DST from Kyoto University
- The World Data Center for Geomagnetism and Space magnetism at Kyoto University DST Index service.
- Real-time DST from USGS
- The United States Geological Survey (USGS) Real-time DST service
- Kp from Potsdam
- The GFZ Helmholtz Center Potsdam Kp index service.
- Real-time Kp from SWPC
- The NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center provides a Real-time Kp index service.
- F10.7 from SWPC
- The NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center provides a F10.7 index service for the previous 30 days. Older F10.7 index values are available at OMNIWeb Service, LASP and Potsdam.
- OMNIWeb Service
- Paths to Magnetic field, Plasma, Energetic particle data relevant to heliospheric studies and resident at Goddard's Space Physics Data Facility.