- Geomagnetic field modeling
- Ionospheric E and F region current systems
- Analysis and calibration of satellite magnetic data
Current ResearchI am currently interested in the study of mid and low latitude current systems in the ionosphere, including the equatorial electrojet and Sq currents in the E-region, as well as gravity, pressure-gradient, and wind-driven currents in the F-region.
- Ph.D. in Physics from the University of Colorado, Boulder, 2009
- B.S. in Physics from Drexel University, 2003
- Co-chair of V-MOD working group, International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy (IAGA)
- Member of American Geophysical Union (AGU)